Tealwood Asset Management Annual Disclosure Statements for All Accounts
Privacy Notice To Clients
Your privacy is our priority. We consider any data regarding your account to be confidential and we hold ourselves to the highest standards of trust and fiduciary duty in their safekeeping and use. Given this founding principle we want to advise you of the following:
We collect nonpublic personal information about our clients from the following sources:
- Information we received from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, or others; and
- Information collected from personal interviews.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except permitted or required by law. We will not release information about our clients or former clients unless one of the following conditions is met:
- We receive your prior consent.
- The custodian of your account requires such information to perform its duties.
- We believe the recipient to be you or your authorized representative (i.e., CPA, attorney, etc.).
- We are required by law to release information to the recipient.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards and regulations to guard your personal account information.